Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A "pin" a week

I have been "pinning" all kinds of stuff lately on Pinterest and it's safe to say that I have an addiction.  I've decided that while I continue to "pin" awesome things, I also need to take time to actually make some of the things that I'm pinning.  My first thought was to do a "pin" a day, but I know that that is NEVER going to happen.  Plus we're going on vacation in a couple weeks and I definitely won't do it then.  I thought that starting out with a "pin" a week would be good.  If I'm rockin' and rollin' on getting these "pins" done, I might kick it up to two a week.  We'll see.  Here are just some of the items that I've "pinned" and want to make/do.

If you follow me on Pinterest, you can go through all my boards and see the details of all my pins!  Click on the description to see where the "pins" originated.

A second shower rod at the opposite side of the bath with rings to hang shower items!!


Football season
I'm going to make one of these for Lila for football season.  Possibly with Uncle Capel's # on the back!  I'm also going to make one for my friend's baby Sam.  He also has an uncle on the football team!  His will be more "manly" of course!  :)

DIY football onesie - cute gift for a baby boy!

Bleach Pen Personalized Tshirts - So trying this!

Wine cork magnets

Super cute

So that's a few things that I want to do.  I'll be writing some post on which ones I do and show you how my stuff turns out!  :)

UPDATE:  The "No Walmart" thing is really working out.  I'm really not missing it at all.  I've done most of my shopping at the dollar stores in town and grocery stores.  We did have to go to Target the other day to get Lila panties though.  That's another story for another day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment