Sunday, October 2, 2011

ONE Big Birthday!!!

Sweet little Lila Jane has turned one. It's a bittersweet moment, I think, for most moms, me included. For her actual birthday, we went to Mackie's Pizza to celebrate. There, she prepped for her party by eating her cupcake. Quite the lady, I must say. Her party was the following Sunday. It was SUPPOSED to be at our house in our backyard or the patio that we spent so much time building so we could host occasions like this, but due to the 6 inches of rain that feel that day, we had to move it to my grandparents house. Thanks so much to them for offering their place! It was truly a life saver...well maybe a day saver!

Here are some of my favorite pics from her birthday celebration!

Eating some birthday pizza

Loving the candle

Ready to eat it!!!

I'll try a little....



yum



Gorgeous Birthday Cake made by Charlene Stover of Norris City

Lila's little smash cake

My banner that I spent so much time on....just to tape it to a mini fridge! LOL  (damn rain)


2 of the topiaries that I made for table decorations.  They turned out so cute I think I will have to make one for Christmas.  (maybe all holidays!)

Peggy Jadia, Lila's new Cabbage Patch doll

Very good at reading the cards

Good Birthday Girl

New piano from mom and dad

I think she's ready for her cake

Happy Birthday to you...

Num num num

Fam

Good stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment