Monday, August 9, 2010

Baby Shower!!!

Lila's baby shower was such a success!  This post is mostly going to be pictures, which I'm sure you all will love since you won't have to listen to me rant for another blog post! :)

I just want to throw out a quick THANK YOU to everyone who helped and all those who came and we part of the day!  It was so nice to see everyone!

Here it goes!!
 
The 2 Beautiful Diaper Cakes 
by Courtney and Ashley

 
The swing and the bouncer seat


Carseat (stroller to match)


The bedding in the crib


 
2 new diaper bags
Zebra is from the Courtneys & the cute flower one is from Kristen


 
Bows and bowboards


Stuffed animals, piggy bank, & lila letters (not sure where they are going to go yet)

Needless to say we got sooo much great stuff!  This doesn't even show all the super cute clothes that would take up so much memory on this blog, we wouldn't be able to show anything else!  

We are so ready now for this baby to get here!  We have everything we need.  Even the knowledge for childbirth.  We got to attend our childbirth class on Saturday.  I'm still wanting to birth without an epidural.  I've watched the video so when I start cussing people out and screaming bloody murder, I can still call in the anesthesiologist and threaten his life until he sticks that catheter in my spinal cord.  I'm trying to be brave and strong, but also realistic!  We'll see how it all goes.  Neil has taken note and knows how to tell me to breathe and focus and is fully prepared for me to start cussing and screaming.  My only hope is that he doesn't, in turn, start cussing and screaming!

From 32 (almost 33) weeks, have a wonderful day!

 

You can see that he's not put on ANY sympathy weight!

1 comment:

  1. Everything is adorable!! Glad you had a good shower!!

    ReplyDelete