Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Beginnings

I decided that with new things in our horizon that I needed to adjust my blog accordingly.  I never really liked "Here Comes Baby Girl" and especially with"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" all over the TV these days, I just really want to get away from it now.  I started thinking of all things little girl and this is what I came up with.  I plan on keeping much of the content the same, however, little sister will be taking up her residence in this blog as well when she gets here.  I hope everyone continues to read as I *think* things are going to get a lot more interesting in coming months!  :)

I'm now 24 weeks pregnant and actually feeling great!  I'm still able to work out, run, and spin and am so glad since it gives me a chance to get away from everything when I do this.  I haven't been a diligent about taking pictures this time around, but I will have Neil get a belly shot tonight.  I'd like to generate some comparisons from my pregnancy with Lila and with this baby.  That may not be a good thing... :)

I had my glucose test yesterday at my checkup and I was a little nervous.  As you may remember, I had some trouble around this time with my last pregnancy.  You can read my post about it here.  I haven't had any "episodes" like that this time, so I'm hoping to keep it that way.  I just got the call and I passed the screening with flying colors.  Whew...  Next appointment in 4 weeks the twice a month after that!  This is when it seems to start flying by...until that screeching halt around 36 weeks when you think you will NEVER deliver a baby.

Happy Hump-day everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lipstick and lollipops...LOVE it, girl! :) Definitely fitting! Happy new year, friend! XO

    ReplyDelete