Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Roly Poly

Is it really that time already?  Vivian was 3 months old on Saturday.  I can't hardly believe that that is true, but I've checked the calendar several time and yes, 3 months has gone by.  She now weighs 11 lbs 6 oz.  She has gained about a pound and a half in a month!  I guess the breast milk is doing it's job!  I just am having a hard time thinking she's 3 months.

Last week Neil got Vivi to love tummy time.  I don't know how he did it and honestly I don't care.  All that matters is that she doesn't scream the whole time.  She has also just about mastered the art of rolling over from her belly to her back.  It's bittersweet.  She is getting so big so fast.  Now, if I could only get it on video so y'all can witness it.  :)  Of course, when I want to get it on my phone, she just stares at me like "what Mom?".  I just love this age!

Vivi love her big sister too.  She almost laughs at her sometimes.  Lila loves playing with her, tickling her, dancing for her.  Vivian just watches her and smiles and talks to her.  It's the cutest thing.  I hope they continue to have a loving relationship for many years to come.

Sisters!

I have a feeling that this is going to happen a lot in the future!

Lila has quite the little mouth on her these days too.  They other night she said "OMG!" to me.  I almost died!  I could not believe that she said that.  I mean, I say that all the time, but I never imagined that she would say it.  She is a sponge. :)  I need to watch my mouth I guess!

We got to visit with some of Neil's family this past weekend.  I hadn't seen Hadley in almost a month.  She is getting big so fast too.  I can't wait to watch them both grow together!
Vivian and her cousin Hadley who is 4 days older.  They are also going to be the best of friends.

Sweet, smiling baby

At the big Saline Co Fair!  Lovin' the rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment