Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May...in pictures

I have just not had enough time to update my blog...at all.  All I can say is, it's been a busy month.

Lila is talking so much now.  She is actually speaking in 3-4 word sentences now.  I can't believe how big she is getting.  We can sit and have little conversations now.  I love it.  She also loves kitties...I mean loves them.  When we ask her if she wants Mommy and Daddy to have another baby, she said "yeah".  Not that it's coming anytime soon...just to clear that up.  She also tells us that she wants a sister, which upsets Neil.  LOL  :)

She plays plays plays!!  She is busy and moving all the time!
Uncle Capel and Lila "smiling".  She loves her Uncle Capel

Cheese!!!!!!

Just hangin' out

Baby Samuel's Shower!

Daddy and Lila swimming

Ally and Lila

Swim time at Nanna's

Mother's Day

Being silly at Grandma Jane's pool

No comments:

Post a Comment