Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sick?

No I'm not talking about Lila. I'm talking about me. Since when are moms allowed to get sick anyway? I thought it was completely against the rules. I thought that that was some cool thing that God gave to moms; the ability to not ever again (at least until the kids are grown) get sick. Well I must have missed that training. I've been doing so well this winter, mind you, I can't really remember the last time I was really sick (excluding being hungover...that is a feeling you never forget) and here I am, in bed, blogging about being sick while my husband and baby girl are in the other room having fun. :(

Hopefully this won't last long and I'll be able to wake up in the morning and get ready for work like every other day...hopefully.

Perhaps I'm a bit worn down. Maybe I do need sleep? The 5-6 cups of coffee a day keeping me up and going until bedtime, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing in coffee that is actually keeping me healthy. Oh well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

So for the remainder of the night, I'm going to lay here in bed, relax a little and try to get some rest. Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment